HR & Employment Law
Simplifying Employment Contracts
Through this interactive workshop you will learn about the different types of employment contract, when to use each type of contract, and the risks of using the wrong type of contract. We will be joined by Hawsons who will explain the tax implications of the various types of contract.
Presented by our experienced commercial and employment specialists, the workshop will help you with:
- What you need to include in a written contract;
- Complying with the Employment Rights Act 1996;
- The different types of employment contract - when to use them, what the risks are:
- Zero Hours
- How employment contracts affect employer and employee tax.
This is an open round-table format where we encourage lots of discussion on current and previous issues. You will have a chance to ask any specific questions you might have, and we will have time to talk in detail (and confidence) before and after the presentation.
This event is free to attend. Book your place today!
Thursday 18th May 2017
12:45 - 14:30
Taylor Bracewell Solicitors
17-23 Thorne Road
...or email Sara Ellison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
Any business that employs people, whether they use a standard contract of employment, use zero hour contracts or use self-employed labour
12:45 networking over tea and coffee
13:00 HR workshop
How to calculate your holiday pay
- Sheffield Office: 15th June 2017
- Doncaster Office: 20th July 2017
Having difficult and protected conversations
- Sheffield Office: 17th August 2017
- Doncaster Office: 21st September 2017