Our HR Consultancy Service is tailored to suit the needs of your organisation, saving you time, anxiety and money, and allowing you to focus on your main concern - running your organisation.
The HR Consultancy Service can offer HR Advice:
- Help you to put in place and conduct a recruitment process to find the best candidate for the job
- Carry out investigations for disciplinary matters or grievances
- Conduct meetings with you on your behalf in disciplinary matters and grievances
- Help you manage an employee who is underperforming
- Deal with employees who are on sick leave
- Draft any employment document whether contract or policy
The HR Consultancy Service can offer you HR Planning Services:
- Advise you of what you have to do with employees if you are buying or selling a business under the TUPE regulations
- Give you more time by parachuting in as an HR Manager in your organisation or adding extra capacity to your HR team when you get really busy
- Plan and implement changes to your business by working with your employees
- Improve employee engagement working with your employees
- Plan and run restructure or redundancy processes
- Support you with workforce planning
- Evaluate how you reward your employees
- Improve the impact of sickness absence
- Integrate employee performance into your organisational performance management
- Train your managers/staff/trustees (see training menu)
Our experienced HR consultants and the HR associates are CIPD trained and have worked in a variety of sectors. Our aim is to get to know you and your organisation so that we can advise on best practice and the best solution for your organisation.
We can make a big difference to your organisation by:
- Asking what you want to achieve
- Quickly evaluating your situation and planning an agreed course of action
- Giving an outside perspective and a fresh pair of eyes
- Giving an objective opinion
- Working within a team of solicitors
We believe that the best human resource management comes from being proactive and doing everything we can to create a productive, stimulated, satisfied and engaged workforce. We can help you deliver that. Prevention is better than cure.
From the beginning to the end of your relationship with your employee, we can advise on all matters that affect your organisation. We don't just tell you what the law says, we show you how to apply it to get the outcome that you want, whatever your industry sector or size.
We will provide you with tailor made advice and assistance on any employment or HR matter working together with you to achieve your goals.