Welcome: Your First Meeting
A first meeting enables your dedicated family lawyer to discuss and explore the specific circumstances of your case.
What do I need to bring?
- 2 forms of ID: One form of photo ID (passport/driving licence) and a second form of ID confirming your address (recent council tax or utility bill/bank statement)
- Any agreed fixed fee (We accept payment by debit card, cash and cheque made payable to Taylor Bracewell LTD)
- Any solicitors letters or court papers you have received
What can I expect?
- 1 – 1½ hour meeting with your dedicated family lawyer
- Advice tailored to your specific circumstances
- Copy of the attendance note following your meeting, setting out the advice provided to you
- Preparation of an initial letter to be sent out to your ex-husband/wife/partner, should you feel ready to do so
- Clear and transparent breakdown of likely future costs
Free parking is available at each of our offices in Doncaster and also in Sheffield. Please contact us to reserve your space.
Should you require disabled access then your dedicated family lawyer can arrange to meet you at our Railway Court office in Doncaster.
What are the next steps?
- Contact a member of our family team today for a free initial chat and to book an appointment on 01302 341414
We look forward to meeting you.