We are a dynamic and forward thinking Legal 500 Firm with offices in Doncaster and Sheffield. Established for over 100 years, we have weathered the drastic changes in the legal landscape and have emerged as one of the most vibrant and respected law firms in the region. Introducing radical changes in the way we deliver our services and our constant search for innovative ways of meeting our clients’ needs stand us apart in the legal market.
If you would like to contribute to the success of a growing firm which embraces contemporary working methods, while simultaneously respecting the tradition of a happy and healthy working environment which provides security, job satisfaction and a place to fulfil your own ambition to grow and succeed – then we are looking for you.
Due to our track record of success and continuous expansion, we are currently looking to fill the following positions in our Doncaster and Sheffield offices.
Experienced Agricultural Property Lawyer - Fee Share
We are currently looking for an experienced Agricultural Property Lawyer to join our Commercial Property Team based in our Doncaster office:
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years experience of dealing with agricultural property matters. This position will be on a fee share basis and can be tailored to suit full time or part time candidates.
Experienced Residential Conveyancer
We are currently looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join our team based at our Doncaster Thorne Road office.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Able to manage a general residential caseload from initial instruction through to post completion unaided to include sales and purchase, plot sales and acquisitions, lease extensions as well as secured lending matters, transfer of equity, remortgages and first registration of title.
- Drafting complex legal instruments including residential leases, contracts and related documents
- The ability to maintain and develop relationships with locate Estate Agents and Financial Advisors and other introducers. Acting for a wide range of clients including portfolio management.
Salary dependent on experience.
Experienced Commercial Dispute Paralegal
We are currently looking for a Commercial Dispute Paralegal to join our Dispute Resolution Department based in our Doncaster offices, though you may be required to work at our Sheffield office when required.
The candidate must have at least 2 years relevant experience and have experience in dealing with or assisting with commercial litigation cases. Duties will include:-
- Debt recovery
- Partnership disputes
- Directors/shareholders disputes
- Business Tenancy/Lease disputes
- Contract disputes
- Professional negligence
- Any other tasks delegated by the Head of Department and/or Practice Partner
- Preparing bundles of documents for court hearings
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing files
- Dealing with clients and third parties face to face and on the telephone
- Good standard of computer literacy, keyboard skills, excellent telephone manner and good customer care skills
Salary dependent on experience.
Post Room Supervisor
Taylor Bracewell is one of the most vibrant and well-respected law firms in the region. Our innovative ways of working have excited our clients and our staff, many of whom have been with us for their whole career. A dynamic and forward-thinking legal firm, we have gone from strength to strength and continue to expand rapidly.
We are currently looking to employ a Post Room Clerk to deal with the incoming and outgoing post. The hours of work for this role are 8.45am to 5.00pm.
Responsibilities will include, but is not exhaustive to:-
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Preparation and batching of documents
- Responding to email requests
- Destroying documentation
- Dealing with recorded/special delivery mail
- Referencing of mystery mail
- Franking mail
- Print and collation of documents
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
We would expect the right candidate to:-
- Be a good team player, but also have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Meet deadlines and have good attention to detail
- Have previous administrative experience.
If you are interested in joining us, you will need to be a friendly and confident person in addition to being able to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills.
At Taylor Bracewell, you will be part of a close-knit, supportive team, but will also have the opportunity to work on your own initiative.
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to launch your career while contributing to the success of a growing firm with a happy and healthy working environment that provides security, job satisfaction and a place to fulfil your own ambition to succeed – then we are looking for you!
For an Application Form or for a strictly confidential discussion about this position, please contact our Practice Manager, Clare Ashby on 01302 640415 or via email email@example.com.