When moving house we consider a lot of things, location, number of bedrooms, garden, garage, price… but do we ever consider the street name?
Would you be happy to buy a house on ‘Ingle Pringle’ – you may think we are taking the mickey but we aren’t. This is a real street in Leicestershire.
Here are some of the silliest street names in England… how does your street compare?
- Frying pan alley – in London
- Christmas pie avenue – in Surrey
- Knick Knack lane – in Devon
- Crotch Crescent – in Oxfordshire
- Dumb women’s lane – East Sussex
- There and back again lane – in Bristol
- No name street – in Kent
- Lane road – in Essex
- Ha-ha road – in London
- Ghost house lane – in Nottingham
I am sure there are plenty of other silly street names however we had to narrow it down to just a handful, I’m sure with these names your imagination can run wild and decide what they mean for yourself.
If you are wanting to buy or sell a property, our team of conveyancing experts here at Taylor Bracewell is here to help, whether it be on a silly street name or not.
Give us a call today if you need any assistance regarding your property!
Doncaster (01302 341 414)