Problems can occur during primary care when visiting your doctor or GP.
Some examples of common problems are:
- Misdiagnosing an illness
- Prescribing an incorrect treatment
- Making errors during treatment
- Not recognising an illness, which causes a delay to treatment
- Making a prescription error
- Not referring the patient to a relevant specialist for further diagnosis or treatment, either in time or at all
If you feel that you have been neglected by your GP then telephone us to discuss your case.
We can help you with any of the following: