Experienced Conveyancing Paralegal - Sheffield
The role will include the following:-
- Responsible for managing sale and purchase files and take taking initial instructions from Clients and be able to prioritise workload.
- Checking mortgage offers, searches and report back to clients.
- Deal with enquiries raised by other solicitors, dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in order to update or deal with queries and take initial instructions.
- Dealing with administrative duties, preparation of all forms of contracts, leasehold reports and all other documents relating to a Conveyancing transaction.
- Dealing with pre-completion matters, including preparation of completion statements and billing documentation.
- Experience of using case management system and running volume of Residential Conveyancing files.
- Good standard of computer literacy, keyboard skills, excellent telephone manner and good customer care skills
- Any other tasks delegated by the Head of Department and the Practice Manager
How to Apply:
For an Application Form or for a strictly confidential discussion about any of these positions, please contact our Practice Partner, Clare Ashby on 01302 640415 or via email email@example.com.