Experienced Legal Secretary - Sheffield
We are currently recruiting for a full-time or part-time Legal Secretary to assist in various departments within the Firm.
The daily duties will include the following:
- Supporting a team of Fee Earners within the Firm
- Document production including audio typing and preparing reports
- Using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Billing and completions preparation where applicable
- Picking up general day to day administration duties including filing and email management
- Amending and formatting legal documentation
- Providing support to additional fee earners on an ad hoc basis
- Answering the phones, dealing with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and effectively transferring the information
- Any other tasks delegated by the Head of Department and Practice Partner.
How to Apply:
For an Application Form or for a strictly confidential discussion about any of these positions, please contact our Practice Partner, Clare Ashby on 01302 640415 or via email email@example.com.