We are currently looking for a Wills, Probate & Trusts Assistant / Secretary to join our Probate Team based in our Sheffield office.
Must have experience of dealing with or assisting with Wills, Probate & Trusts cases.
Tasks to include:
• Support a team of Fee Earners within the Firm
• Document production using Outlook, Word and Excel including amending and formatting legal documentation
• Dealing with day to day administration duties including filing, emailing management and preparing invoices.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and effectively transferring the information
• Attending clients to take instructions and deal with the signing of documents
• Drafting of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and other legal documents
• Obtaining Grants of Representation and the Administration of Estates
• Court of Protection Applications
• Administration of Trusts
• Management of financial affairs of clients
• Marketing and business development
How to Apply:
For an Application Form or for a strictly confidential discussion about any of these positions, please contact our Practice Partner, Clare Ashby on 01302 640415 or via email email@example.com.